Communications & PR Global Manager
Barcelona - Communication - Full time
About the job
Your main role at IOMED will be to set up, develop and implement the internal and external communication strategy of the company to increase the awareness and keep the excellent reputation in the digital health sector in Europe.
You must be working in a very dynamic environment. Have the problem-solving ability, be organized and be able to make decisions. It is a must to have excellent communication skills, empathy and the ability to influence on key stakeholders.
In terms of personality, we are looking for someone open-minded that loves to connect with new people, someone who is responsible with the tasks established and has the ambition to lead the image of the company to the next level.
You will have to feel comfortable adapting, giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect:
- Planning and leading the design, development, and publication of content for Social Media and website.
- Periodic communication with our communication company to manage impacts in the media, press releases, interviews, etc.
- Improving content and strategies for the health tech content training platform of the “IOMED Academy” website.
- Coordination with the rest of IOMED’s team to prepare internal and external communications at a corporate level (launch of new products, publication of clinical studies or white papers, etc).
- Public speaking on behalf of our company.
What we are looking for
- More than 5' years of experience in Communications.
- Graduated in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or Public Relations. A master’s degree in Communication and Digital Marketing will be positively valued.
- Experience working in a healthcare company, ideally related to tech.
- A skilled writer and editor with the ability to create powerful communications.
- Knowledge of essential digital marketing metrics and parameters to evaluate, and resources to optimize them and improve results.
- High level of English. Other languages are a plus.
- Team oriented
What we offer
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Gross annual wage: To be determined
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €10,000 per year
- Flexible schedule, with the possibility of home office.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
IOMED is a leading technology start-up company in the field of massive medical data extraction and processing. It is made up of a united, young, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI and research, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we do
Nowadays, about 50% of clinical trials are delayed due to slow data collection from patients, which is done manually. As a result, clinical research is highly inefficient in both time and cost, taking years and billions of dollars to develop a new drug.
This problem could be solved through Real-World Data, that is, those contained in electronic medical records (EHRs). But unfortunately, up to 85% of existing clinical data is unstructured.
IOMED has found a solution to this situation, making it possible to fully harness the value of Real-World clinical data. We developed a tool that extracts the necessary data from clinical texts, resulting in a structured, standardized, and interoperable database that contains complete clinical information from hospitals.
In this way, non-reusable information is transformed into data available for Clinical Research, which allows increasing the number of patients that meet the criteria, as well as reducing the total time and manual work dedicated to this task.