Barcelona - Human Resources - Full time
About the job
Your main role at IOMED will be to work with the rest of the HHRR team recruiting new profiles from the tech and business fields at a national and international level, as well as working in the development of the Human Resources policies in a stage of growth that IOMED will experience in the next three years.
You must be working in a very dynamic environment. Have the problem-solving ability, organization, and be able to make decisions. It will be very important to have excellent communication skills and empathy, detecting possible obstacles that hinder the work and well-being of the company’s workers.
In terms of personality, we are looking for someone who can lead a growing team, showing them the proper way to make the company grow.
You will have to feel comfortable leading a team and you can definitely expect to:
- Selection and recruitment of profile business and IT employees, in Spain and globally.
- Work together with the rest of the HR team to achieve the recruitment plan.
- Preparing the onboarding processes of the new incorporations as well as the offboarding processes.
- Help in the development and the promotion of talent retention plans and both in-house and external training.
- Plan internal training sessions to guarantee fluid communication between all IOMED departments, as well as team-building activities (both in Spain and cross country).
- Promotion of company culture and values.
- Maintain good communication with the different team leads and employees of IOMED to detect possible obstacles that harm the well-being of workers.
- Direct communication with external legal advisors to manage new hires and/or dismissals.
What we are looking for
- 3 years recruiting tech profiles, such as Data Engineers, Data Science, DevOps.
- Experience recruiting business profiles with seniority level.
- Excellent communication skills at a written and oral level, both in Spanish and English.
- Good attitude to work in a team and commitment to the project.
- Great organizational capacity.
- Passion for the world of human resources, with initiative and ideas to promote a healthy and ethical work environment that improves the well-being of workers.
- Knowledge of Spanish and international labor legislation will be a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. Other languages will be a plus.
What we offer
- Salary: 30.000-35.000€
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €10,000 per year
- Flexible schedule, with the possibility of home office.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
IOMED is a leading technology start-up company in the field of massive medical data extraction and processing. It is made up of a united, young, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI and research, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we do
Nowadays, about 50% of clinical trials are delayed due to slow data collection from patients, which is done manually. As a result, clinical research is highly inefficient in both time and cost, taking years and billions of dollars to develop a new drug.
This problem could be solved through Real-World Data, that is, those contained in electronic medical records (EHRs). But unfortunately, up to 85% of existing clinical data is unstructured.
IOMED has found a solution to this situation, making it possible to fully harness the value of Real-World clinical data. We developed a tool that extracts the necessary data from clinical texts, resulting in a structured, standardized, and interoperable database that contains complete clinical information from hospitals.
In this way, non-reusable information is transformed into data available for Clinical Research, which allows increasing the number of patients that meet the criteria, as well as reducing the total time and manual work dedicated to this task.