Barcelona - Annotations - Full time
About the job
The core of your role will be to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every patient. You will create, implement and effectively communicate the product strategy, vision and roadmap that allows IOMED to scale and grow our industry leading Real-world Evidence (RWE) business using technology, ML and AI. You will directly oversee the teams responsible for our customer-facing clinical datasets and analytic products, as well as the internal platforms we design to curate, validate and scale these offerings.
We’re looking for a passionate, results oriented, experienced senior product executive to lead product strategy and development of products within our RWE business unit, IOMED’s largest business with significant growth potential. You will serve as the Product Manager and Product Owner for IOMED’s RWE business, and building great products that deliver sustainable value to IOMED and our life sciences partners. In addition, you will also act as IOMED’s product champion across the entire company, working with the CTO to build a robust IOMED-wide product culture, implementing product discipline and mentoring our future product leaders.
In terms of personality, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a wide range of areas and adapts quickly to new situations.
You will have to feel comfortable giving support to the rest of the team and you can definitely expect to:
- Lead the development and delivery of our products, from ideation to launch, ensuring that they meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Work with our clinical team to understand the needs of our users and ensure that our products are designed with their workflows in mind.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for our products, prioritizing features and enhancements based on customer needs, market trends, and business goals.
- Work closely with our engineering team to ensure that product features are delivered on-time and to a high level of quality.
- Collaborate with our design team to create user interfaces that are intuitive, user-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Communicate product vision, status, and roadmap to stakeholders, including executives, customers, and team members.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a software startup environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare or clinical data space is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams to deliver high-quality products on-time and on-budget.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze market trends and competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
Nice to have
- You have proven good communication skills, being able to talk to teams of different backgrounds.
- You have highly developed interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills (written and verbal).
- You have demonstrated ability to employ judgment and experience to make rapid and complex decisions.
- You have knowledge of SQL, DBMS, Excel or other tabulated data management systems.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Preferred Primary Location: Barcelona.
- Company profit-sharing scheme valued at up to €10,000 per year.
- Flexible remuneration with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, nursery, training, and medical insurance.
- Flexible schedule, with the possibility of home office.
- 28 days of vacation per year.
- A warm, transparent and supportive team, with a huge emphasis on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make your mark in e-health and AI.
IOMED is a leading technology start-up company in the field of massive medical data extraction and processing. It is made up of a united, young, dynamic, and flexible team, which, after several years of working together, is characterized by its agility, enjoyment of work, and rapport. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates with the desire to innovate, launch a relevant project, and grow with it, always enjoying teamwork and challenges, which are many, every day.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity. We want to grow our team with talented, dynamic people who want to make their mark in the field of AI and research, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical disability, or age.
What we do
Nowadays, there is still great difficulty in accessing Real-World Data (Real-World Data), which are those contained in Electronic Health Records (EHR), since up to 85% of the existing clinical data is not structured. This represents a loss of opportunity for the sector to improve its healthcare processes and clinical research.
IOMED has developed a Natural Language Processing solution that extracts and transforms clinical data into an international and federated model, OMOP CDM, resulting in a structured, standardized, and interoperable database that contains complete clinical information from hospitals.
In this way, professionals and the industry can make use of this data and obtain evidence based on all the data, Real World Evidence, that has essential value when it comes to making decisions, among others. All this, in addition, to assuring the protection and governance of the data at all times.